Visual Sports Baseball simulation features data reporting and analysis, so you can watch as your game improves!
During the player/user session, the system’s scoreboard displays the following data:
- Velocity of each pitch
- The number of strikeouts (outs)
- The count on the current batter (balls, strikes)
- The score (runs scored against)
- The number of men on base
Contact us for more info!
After the baseball simulation session, a report summary is displayed that includes:
- The number of pitches thrown
- The number of pitches that were strikes
- Percentage of strikes thrown
- The number of strikeouts during the session
- The number of hits during the session
- The number of walks during the session
- The number of runs during the session
Players pitch to intimidating batters in a simulated game environment. Strikeout and brush back the batters…but make sure they don’t take you deep! A built in speed gun tells the players how fast they are pitching.
- True Pitching Simulation
- Real-Size and Properly Located Baseball Simulator Strike Zone
- Realistic Hitter, Catcher and Umpire Reactions
- Realistic Batter Behavior